Holiday parties coming up?
Check out this awesome recipe for Wild Mushroom Savory Okara Pate Tapenade appetizer by Twin Oaks Chef Carly.
You can whip it up in minutes to welcome those happy (and hungry) guests! Spread its garlicy savory goodness on a crostini, baguette or toast and garnish with a touch of parsley. Great appetizer for parties and potlucks.
Twin Oaks Wild Mushroom Savory Okara Pate Tapenade Appetizer Recipe
- 8 oz (1/2 package) Twin Oaks Wild Mushroom Savory Okara Spread
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, rinsed
- 1/2 cup pitted small green French olives (Picholine or other), rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tb capers
- 1/8 cup white wine
- 1 Lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 tsp thyme, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tb basil, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tb parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Parsley or Cilantro leaves, whole
- Pulse Twin Oaks Wild Mushroom Savory Okara Spread with garlic in a food processor until garlic is well chopped.
- Add olives, capers, white wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley, basil and thyme to food processor and pulse.
- Continue pulsing and drizzle in olive oil until a coarse puree is formed.
- Serve on a crostini, baguette or toasted pita and garnish with whole parsley or cilantro leaves.
Eat Tofu: Find more recipes and share yours too at TwinOaksTofu.com