More Than Tofu nutritional info

Twin Oaks “More Than Tofu” is made by Twin Oaks Community Foods. Formerly known as Sunergia More Than Tofu, the recipe for this tasty flavored tofu was created by a former Twin Oaks Community member and has been made by Twin Oaks since 2005. More Than Tofu is naturally gluten-free!

More than Tofu products feature our recipe for Twin Oaks Extra Firm Tofu enhanced with organic quinoa and amaranth, two ancient gluten-free grains full of protein, which also give it a for a chewier texture. Each “More than Tofu” flavor has a specially chosen blend of organic herbs, spices, vegetables and/or nuts blended throughout the tofu, so that every bite contains lots of amazing flavor. It is marinated in organic wheat-free Tamari soy sauce, giving you a nutritious vegan “ready-to-eat” meal that is delicious on-the-go, or a great start to a cooked recipe.

Twin Oaks More Than Tofu is certified USDA Organic by the Quality Certification Services and is free of preservatives and chemicals. We offer seven flavors of extra firm herbed and marinated tofu: Peanut & Ginger Tofu, Indian Masala Tofu, Spicy Thai Tofu, Garlic Shiitake Tofu, Spinach Jalapeno Tofu, Italian Herb Tofu, and Pesto Tofu. The nutritional information is listed below.

Twin Oaks Tofu is made by Twin Oaks Community Foods to be free of preservatives and chemicals. The nutritional information is listed below.

For nutritional info for our other products, use the following links:
Twin Oaks Tofu
Twin Oaks Vegetarian Sausage
Twin Oaks Wild Mushroom Okara Spread
Twin Oaks Tempeh

All Twin Oaks Tofu and More Than Tofu is made with local, organic NON-GMO soybeans; the highest quality organic herbs available; and fresh, non-flouridated, chlorine-free artesian well water—which makes a big difference since tofu is 70% water. We play our part in supporting local agriculture by using only soybeans grown right here in Virginia, helping to reduce the use of fuel for transportation.

Twin Oaks More Than Tofu is sold vacuum-packed in recyclable shrink-wrapped plastic envelopes. Vacuum packing is the best way to bring you our products while keeping them firm and without extra liquid. This is the most environmentally sound way we can distribute Twin Oaks products while keeping your convenience in mind.

All tofu products should be refrigerated. To preserve freshness after opening package, place remaining tofu (wait… there are leftovers????!!!  What’s up with that?) in a container with a lid, fill with cold distilled or spring water, cover and refrigerate. We recommend using distilled or spring water. Urban water usually has chlorine and other chemicals in it that can influence the taste of the tofu. Change the water daily and the tofu can be kept fresh for up to one week.

 

Certified USDA organic, Virginia's Finest, Quality Certification Program
All of our tofu products are Certified USDA Organic by Quality Certification Services, and made
entirely in Virginia at Twin Oaks Community from Organic NON-GMO soybeans
grown by a local Virginia farmer.

Twin Oaks “More Than Tofu” Peanut & Ginger

More Than Tofu Peanut & Ginger Tofu  has organic quinoa, amaranth, roasted peanuts, ginger, and garlic mixed completely through our Twin Oaks tofu curds before pressing. This creates a flavorful seasoned tofu with loads of peanut and ginger flavor in every bite. Delicious! After pressing the tofu is marinated with organic Tamari soy sauce.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Tofu (water, organic soybeans, and natural nigari, derived from sea water), Tamari Soy Sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt), Organic Quinoa, Organic Roasted Peanuts, Organic Ginger, Organic Amaranth, Organic Garlic Flakes.

Nutrition Facts: Serv.: Size 2 oz. (57g),  1/4 of package.  Serv. per package: 4. Calories: 90. Fat Cal.: 40  Per Serving: Total Fat 4.5g , 7% DV*.  Sat. Fat 1g, 5% DV*.  Trans Fat 0g.  Cholest. 0mg, 0% DV*.  Sodium 160mg, 7% DV*.  Total Carb. 3g, 1% DV*.  Dietary Fiber 1g,  4% DV*.   Sugars <1g.   Protein 8g.   Vitamin A 0%.  Vitamin C 6%.  Calcium 8%.   Iron 8%.

All Organic ingredients are Certified USDA Organic.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Contains soy and peanuts. This product is produced in a facility that also handles peanuts and pine nuts.

Twin Oaks Community Foods. 138 Twin Oaks Road, Louisa, VA 23093. www.TwinOaksTofu.com.

Twin Oaks “More Than Tofu” Indian Masala

More Than Tofu Indian Masala Tofu  has classic organic East Indian seasonings and a distinctive sunny color. With quinoa and amaranth, tumeric, onion, coriander, celery seed, anise, and cinnamon are mixed completely through our organic tofu curds before pressing. This creates a flavorful seasoned tofu with loads of East Indian flavor in every bite. After pressing the tofu is marinated with organic Tamari soy sauce. Tofu is a naturally gluten free food!

INGREDIENTS: Organic Tofu (water, organic soybeans, and natural nigari, derived from sea water), Tamari Soy Sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt), Organic Quinoa, Organic Tumeric, Organic Onion, Organic Coriander, Organic Cumin, Organic Celery Seed, Organic Anise, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Amaranth.

Nutrition Facts:  Serv. Size 1/4 pkg., 2 oz. (57g).  Serv. per pkg: 4. Calories: 80. Fat Cal.: 35. Per Serving: Total Fat 3.5g, 5% DV*.  Sat. Fat 0.5g, 3% DV*.  Trans Fat 0g.  Cholest. 0mg, 0% DV*.  Sodium 160mg, 7% DV*.  Total Carb. 3g, 1% DV*.  Dietary Fiber 2g,  8% DV*.   Sugars >1g.   Protein 8g.  Vitamin A 0%.  Vitamin C 6%.  Calcium 8%.   Iron 8%.

All Organic ingredients are Certified USDA Organic.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Contains soy and peanuts. This product is produced in a facility that also handles peanuts and pine nuts.

Twin Oaks Community Foods. 138 Twin Oaks Road, Louisa, VA 23093. www.TwinOaksTofu.com.


Twin Oaks
“More Than Tofu” Spicy Thai

More Than Tofu Spicy Thai Tofu  is made by suffusing organic quinoa, amaranth, roasted peanuts, ginger, garlic, red chile pepper, coriander, cayenne, tumerica, basil, and arame sea vegetable completely through our famous tofu curds before we marinate in organic Tamari soy sauce. Arame sea vegetable, a popular seaweed, is very sweet and mild, and it’s loaded with iron, calcium, and iodine. All of these flavors add up to an instant delight to enjoy with friends and family.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Tofu (water, organic soybeans, and natural nigari, derived from sea water), Tamari Soy Sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt), Organic Roasted Peanuts, Organic Amaranth, Organic Dehyradated Cane Juice, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic Flakes, Organic Red Chile Pepper Flakes, Organic Cayenne, Sea Salt, Organic Tumeric, Organic Coriander, Organic Arame Sea Vegetable, Organic Basil.

 

Nutrition Facts: Serv.: Size 2 oz. (57g),  approx. 1/4 pkg.  Serv. per pkg: 4.  Calories: 90. Fat Cal.: 40. Per Serving: Total Fat 4.5g , 7% DV*.  Sat. Fat 1g, 5% DV*.  Trans Fat 0g.  Cholest. 0mg, 0% DV*.  Sodium 160mg, 7% DV*.  Total Carb. 3g, 1% DV*.  Dietary Fiber 1g,  4% DV*.   Sugars >1g.   Protein 8g.  Vitamin A 0%.  Vitamin C 6%.  Calcium 8%.   Iron 8%.

All Organic ingredients are Certified USDA Organic.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Contains soy and peanuts. This product is produced in a facility that also handles peanuts and pine nuts.

Twin Oaks Community Foods. 138 Twin Oaks Road, Louisa, VA 23093. www.TwinOaksTofu.com.


Twin Oaks
“More Than Tofu” Garlic Shiitake

More Than Tofu Garlic Shiitake Tofu  combines the hearty tastes of garlic and black pepper with rich, earthy shiitake mushrooms bits. With quinoa and amaranth, these spices and mushroom bits are mixed completely through our organic tofu curds before pressing. This creates a flavorful seasoned tofu that is full of flavor. After pressing the tofu is marinated with organic Tamari soy sauce. Tofu is a naturally gluten free food!

INGREDIENTS: Organic Tofu (water, organic soybeans, and natural nigari, derived from sea water), Tamari Soy Sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt), Organic Quinoa, Organic Garlic Flakes, Organic Amaranth, Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Organic Black Pepper.

 

Nutrition Facts: Serv.: Size 2 oz. (57g),  approx. 1/4  of pkg.  Serv. per Container: 4. Calories: 80. Fat Cal.: 35. Per Serving: Total Fat 3.5g , 5% DV*.  Sat. Fat 0.5g,  3% DV*.  Trans Fat 0g.  Cholest. 0mg, 0% DV*.  Sodium 160mg, 7% DV*.  Total Carb. 3g, 1% DV*.  Dietary Fiber 2g,  8% DV*.   Sugars >1g.   Protein 8g.  Vitamin A 0%.  Vitamin C 6%.  Calcium 8%.   Iron 8%.

All Organic ingredients are Certified USDA Organic.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
 

Contains soy and peanuts. This product is produced in a facility that also handles peanuts and pine nuts.

Twin Oaks Community Foods. 138 Twin Oaks Road, Louisa, VA 23093. www.TwinOaksTofu.com.


Twin Oaks
“More Than Tofu” Spinach Jalapeno

More Than Tofu Spinach Jalapeno Tofu  pairs fiery chile peppers with the healthy richness of spinach. Organic quinoa and amaranth,  chipotle chile, onion, spinach,  oregano,  and cumin are mixed completely through our organic tofu curds before pressing. After pressing the tofu is marinated with organic Tamari soy sauce. This flavor is full of spice and fire!

INGREDIENTS: Organic Tofu (water, organic soybeans, and natural nigari, derived from sea water), Tamari Soy Sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt), Organic Chipotle Chile, Organic Quinoa, Organic Onion Flakes, Organic Amaranth, Organic Spinach Flakes, Organic Oregano, Organic Cumin.

 

Nutrition Facts:Serv.: Size 2 oz. (57g),   1/4 per pkg.  Serv. per pkg: 4. Calories: 80. Fat Cal.: 35. Per Serving: Total Fat 3.5g , 5% DV*.  Sat. Fat 0.5g, 3% DV*.  Trans Fat 0g.  Cholest. 0mg, 0% DV*.  Sodium 160mg, 7% DV*.  Total Carb. 3g, 1% DV*.  Dietary Fiber 2g,  8% DV*.   Sugars >1g.   Protein 9g.  Vitamin A 10%.  Vitamin C 4%.  Calcium 8%.   Iron 8%.

All Organic ingredients are Certified USDA Organic.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Contains soy and peanuts. This product is produced in a facility that also handles peanuts and pine nuts.

Twin Oaks Community Foods. 138 Twin Oaks Road, Louisa, VA 23093. www.TwinOaksTofu.com.

 


Twin Oaks
“More Than Tofu” Italian Herb

More Than Tofu Italian Herb Tofu  has organic quinoa, amaranth, onion, garlic, basil, oregano, fennel seed and black pepper mixed completely through our Twin Oaks tofu curds before pressing. This creates a flavorful seasoned perfect for summery Meditteranean dishes. Delicious! After pressing the tofu is marinated with organic Tamari soy sauce.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Tofu (water, organic soybeans, and natural nigari, derived from sea water), Tamari Soy Sauce (water, organic soybeans, salt), Organic Quinoa, Organic Onion Flakes, Organic Garlic Flakes, Organic Amaranth, Organic Basil, Organic Oregano, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Black Pepper.

 

Nutrition Facts: Serv.: Size 2 oz. (57g).  Serv. per Container: 4. Calories: 80. Fat Cal.: 35. Per Serving: Total Fat 3.5g , 5% DV*.  Sat. Fat 0.5g, 3% DV*.  Trans Fat 0g.  Cholest. 0mg, 0% DV*.  Sodium 160mg, 7% DV*.  Total Carb. 3g, 1% DV*.  Dietary Fiber 2g,  8% DV*.   Sugars >1g.   Protein 8g.  Vitamin A 0%.  Vitamin C 6%.  Calcium 8%.   Iron 8%.

All Organic ingredients are Certified USDA Organic.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
 
Contains soy and peanuts. This product is produced in a facility that also handles peanuts and pine nuts.

Twin Oaks Community Foods. 138 Twin Oaks Road, Louisa, VA 23093. www.TwinOaksTofu.com.

 

 


Twin Oaks
“More Than Tofu” Pesto

More Than Tofu Pesto Tofu  is a classic favorite! The familiar Pesto flavors–roasted pine nuts, sunflower seeds, garlic, and basil–are mixed with quinoa and amaranth through our Twin Oaks tofu curds before pressing. After pressing the tofu is marinated with organic Tamari soy sauce. This is a marinade unlike any you can do at home… Each bite has a wonderful flavor, and your friends and family will ask for more!

INGREDIENTS: Organic Tofu (water, organic soybeans, and natural nigari, derived from sea water), Organic Roasted Pine Nuts, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Amaranth, Organic Garlic, Organic Basil.

 

Nutrition Facts: Serv.: Size 2 oz. (57g),  approx. 1/4 pkg.  Serv. per Container: about 4. Calories: 90. Fat Cal.: 40. Per Serving: Total Fat 4.5g , 7% DV*.  Sat. Fat 1g, 5% DV*.  Trans Fat 0g.  Cholest. 0mg, 0% DV*.  Sodium 180mg, 7% DV*.  Total Carb. 3g, 1% DV*.  Dietary Fiber 1g,  4% DV*.   Sugars >1g.   Protein 8g.  Vitamin A 0%.  Vitamin C 6%.  Calcium 8%.   Iron 8%.

All Organic ingredients are Certified USDA Organic.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Contains soy and peanuts. This product is produced in a facility that also handles peanuts and pine nuts.

Twin Oaks Community Foods. 138 Twin Oaks Road, Louisa, VA 23093. www.TwinOaksTofu.com.